Valeo Training

Friday, June 15, 2007

I have a blog.

I've met and have had chats with many of you and have been asked various health and fitness-related questions along the way. In an attempt to address them adequately and also allow everyone to be involved in the conversation, I'd decided to create a blog. It's like seeing me for 51 minutes of the day instead of 50! (contain your excitement, please).... :)

Check out any news webpage or skim any magazine cover in the grocery check-out lane and it won't take long to see that there's a lot of health and fitness info floating around. This is where I come in. This blog can be your one-stop shop for keeping up with any Valeo adventures, and getting the latest and greatest scoop from the strength and conditioning world - a time to ask questions, post comments and read my responses. Who knows, maybe you'll learn a thing or two...except why we press harder on the remote control when we know the batteries are getting weak or why glue doesn't stick to the inside of the bottle.

These are things I don't know.

For everything else....stay tuned!

No comments: