Valeo Training

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

MCC PRESENTATION

I had the opportunity last night to speak at the Macatawa Cycling Club meeting, held in the game room at the New Holland Brewery. I am a member of the MCC and ride on Monday nights with them in the summer (when I can keep up) :) . It's an intense group, full of cycling enthusiasts and activists and I'm honored to get to know some of them and train with them. Whether it's creating and coordinating the infamous Holland Hundred event each summer or educating the area about cycling safety, the Macatawa Cycling Club's involvement and impact in the community is becoming more and more prominent.

My presentation last night was on Off-Bike Training for more strength, power and effectiveness - or how to implement strength training that actually makes you stronger and more powerful on the bike. For those who might be interested, check it out HERE. Thanks to Gary Lavin, of To The Max Training, for the info and education!

No comments: